Live the GREAT life that you desire!
Walk with me through some of the articles that I have really enjoyed this week. There’s no real theme here except that I like them all.
- How about the power of the unexpected?
- Personal branding in pre-school. Now this is personal branding to the extreme, but a very effective illustration.
- Today is That Day has a contest/competion/challenge going on. Aaron calls it 10,000 Fists to Freedom.What can you accomplish in 90 days?
I’ve committed to getting my pilot’s license and $10,000 in debt reduction. I’ll keep you informed as to how I’m doing. Check out the article and see if you can get some motivation to accomplish a REALLY big goal in the next 90 days. Oh and tell him Dave sent you. If you achieve your goal, Aaron will give you $100.
- Building systems in your life that guarantee encourage success. Do you have a routine that builds your life? Brian’s article may give you some helpful hints on establishing them.
- For bloggers: five tips to make your posts more readable
- Join the conversation on How Can We Create Synergy Between Generations. There are already some really great ideas being written. Add your thoughts and ACTIONS. I’m really excited about where this one may go.
- Maybe you can identify with this copier problem.
Have a GREAT weekend! What did you really enjoy this week? Share a link with me.